I recommend to my clients that they make the investment in staging their property when it is time to sell, rather than the cost of renovating, for example, their kitchen or bathrooms. The investment in staging is less expensive than the renovation and a much more effective marketing too.
~ Helen Babcock, former Regional Vice President of Carlson GMAC Real Estate
We have an extensive and current network of resources available to our clients to assist them with their varied Design, Staging and Color needs, these include:
- Access to “to the trade only” vendors, showrooms and online resources
- Working relationships with specialty shops in the area
- Relationships and professional affiliations with reputable, licensed and certified contractors, trades people, crafts people and fabricators to assist you with any and all of the requirements of your project
- Referral list of preferred vendors and contractors
- Resources for the sale, donation, recycling, or disposal of your no longer needed items.